Offered Salary Up to 19$/h
Career Level ARCHITECT JAVA
Experience 3+ years of experience
- Meeting with stakeholders to analyzes and gives feedback on requirements/functional designs
- Cooperate with the development team to decide the best design choice between different options
- Play a leading role in supporting and enhancing the architecture
- Spec, design and develop scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Work closely with cloud-native application architectures (PaaS, IaaS, Microservices, containerization, serverless computing, API design patterns, and Infrastructure as Code).
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Being able to consider future changes
- Being able to consider both functional and non-functional requirements for creating a design
Salary range: Up to 19$/h
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proficiency with database transactions, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with the design and implementation of microservices.
- Ability to solve complex software system issues.
- Good English communication skills.