Offered Salary Up to $3000 Gross
Career Level FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (PHP, REACTJS)
Experience At least 3+ years experience in commercial software development
- Designing, developing PHP-based applications
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss website design and function.
- Cooperating with other team members to deliver application architecture
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Developing WordPress plugins with ReactJS UI.
- Implement and/or extend plugins, modules, libraries, and APIs to customize display and functionality.
- Communicating task estimates and progress and identifying potential problems.
- Documenting user stories, and technical requirements.
- Testing websites for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Performing code reviews with other folks to have best practices.
- At least 3+ years experience in commercial software development
- Strong experience in PHP development and architecture related
- Hands-on experience in developing WordPress CMS (themes/plugins development/customization)
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with React.js is preferred
- Understand Web API, SQL, Unit Tests, and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Familiarity with open source tools & frameworks i.e. Git, entity framework.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Understand Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Good English communication skills