Offered Salary Up to 1,600$ NET
Career Level JAVA DEVELOPER
Experience Proficient in Java/J2EE and Spring/ Hibernate framework
- Design, develop and enhance Java-based applications
- Independently research technical solutions and product functionality
- Develop within an Agile delivery approach which supports incremental development of high-quality, fully tested applications every week
- Assist both development and test teams in activities with acceptance testing and troubleshooting
- Support technical documentation deliverables
- Join daily/ weekly meetings with teammates and clients
- Debug and solve challenging technical problems
Salary range: Up to 1,600$ NET
- Proficient in Java/J2EE and Spring/ Hibernate framework, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Strong understanding of Web API and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of Java concurrency
- Experience with SQL: migration, queries, backups, restores, etc.
- Experience with a wide variety of unit testing tools
- Familiarity with open source tools & frameworks i.e. Git, entity framework.
- The ability of demonstrated, hands-on development experience within an Agile environment
- Understand Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Good in English (especially writing and reading).