Offered Salary up to USD 1,200 net
Career Level REMOTE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Experience 1+ years of recent direct experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS. 2+ Years of C#/.net coding and development.
- Analyzing, developing, coding, testing and improving solutions, programs and interfaces adhering to standards.
- Modifying design concepts, wire frames and prototypes into reactive and user-friendly GUI, as well as integrate new software technologies to meet the business needs.
- Assisting in user acceptance testing, and to provide application support to business units and teams, before and after implementation.
- Performing code reviews with team members, creating and enhancing documentations.
- Working hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Singapore Time) from Monday to Friday.
- Lunch hour is from 1.00pm to 2.00pm.
- Candidate may be contacted for urgent matters outside work hours only when necessary.
- Granting time-offs based on the number of hours worked when the candidate is required to attend work, to assist with system and operational matters, outside the regular working hours inclusive of weekends and public holidays. .
- Paid Annual Leave: Candidate will be entitled to 1 working day for each completed month of service based on 12 paid annual leaves (pro-rated) per year.
- Experienced in developing applications & interfaces in C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL by using Visual Studio and SQL Server tools.
- Experience in React, HTML5, CSS
- Experience in integrating interfaces with hardware and special devices such as scanners, readers, printers, etc.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ years of recent direct experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS.
- 2+ Years of C#/.net coding and development.
- Adaptable and comfortable with changing business requirements in a highly agile environment.
- Good at verbal and written communications ability.
- Good at analytical, problem solving and programming skills.
- Positive learning attitude and able to work well both independently and in a team.